Thank you for choosing Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club!
Please note the following terms and conditions that will apply to your stay:
• Deposit: a 50% deposit required to confirm booking. No dates will be held without a deposit. A valid credit card number is required to be on file during your stay and up to 7 days afterwards in case of excess cleaning or damage charges (see below). All excess cleaning or damage charges will be fully documented.
• Cancellation Policy: Full refund of deposit with 30 days notice. 50% refund with 15 days notice. Deposit is forfeited if cancellation made within 15 days of Arrival Date.
• Arrival/Departure Times: Arrival time is after 3:00 PM and departure time is by 10:00 AM. We appreciate your attention to these times as they will allow us to make sure your unit is ready for your stay. Should extenuating circumstances arise, please inform us immediately so that we may make proper arrangements. Should you arrive after 5:00 PM or while we are out on-site, an envelope with keys and a map to your unit will be waiting for you in the foyer of the Activities Center.
• Keys and Access Cards: Guests will be provided with two sets of keys and Activities Center access cards. These keys and access cards must be deposited in the Key Drop Box in the Activities Center foyer upon departure. The credit card on file will be automatically charged $25.00 for keys and $50.00 for access cards not turned in on the day of Departure.
• Activities Center Use: The Activities Center is open from 6:00 AM until 11:00 PM daily. After 11:00 PM and before 6:00 AM, KEY CARDS WILL NOT WORK. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no lifeguard on duty and all amenities are available at the user’s risk. No one under 14 is allowed to use the gym equipment. No alcoholic beverages or glass is allowed in the pool area. Please turn off lights/heat/air conditioning/fireplace if you are the last to leave the building.
• Parking: All units without private driveways and garages have designated parking spaces. Please park in the spaces designated for your unit or in overflow parking.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF ANOTHER UNIT OR DRIVEWAY.
• Smoking/Pets: Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside any building at Owl’s Nest Resort & Golf Club. Pets are not allowed in any rental unit. A minimum charge of $300.00 will be applied to the credit card on file should management determine guests have smoked inside or kept pets in a rental unit.
• Noise: Please be respectful of those around you. Most of the units at Owl’s Nest are owner occupied. Noise levels and other behavior that disturbs owners or other guests are unacceptable. Please make sure that all members of your party behave appropriately. If noise levels result in a complaint to either our 24 answering service or to the local police, the credit card on file will be charged $100.00 for each complaint.
• Recycling/Trash: A bin is provided for single stream recycling. Please rinse glass bottles, aluminum cans, steel cans and all plastic bottles and place in the bin along with any recycling products. Please place all other trash in the receptacle provided.
• Telephone/Cable: All units have local telephone access only. Please be prepared to use a mobile phone or credit card for long distance calls. Be advised that a charge of $30.00 will be deducted from the credit card on file for any cable purchases in addition to any cable fees.
• 24-hour Answering Service: While on-site, you will be provided with a telephone number for assistance after business hours. Please call this number only when you have not been able to reach us on-site.
• Cleaning/Linens: Cleaning services are provided as part of your stay. All units are checked following departure. If management determines that cleaning is needed in excess of what is usual and customary, your credit card will be charged $30.00 per hour for each hour necessary to return the unit to the condition in which you found it. An adequate supply of linens will be made available in your unit. The cost to replace missing or damaged linens will be charged to the credit card on file. A minimum charge of $300.00 will be applied to the credit card on file should management determine guests have smoked inside or kept pets in a rental unit.
• Damage: The actual cost of damage to a unit, or to any of the furnishings or other personal property therein, shall be charged to the credit card on file along with a $50.00 administrative fee.
• Personal Items: We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please take care to lock your unit when you leave and secure all personal belongings.
• NH Room Tax and Service Fees: All rates subject to New Hampshire Rooms and Meals tax and service fees totaling 16%
• Nightly Minimum: Three (3) night minimum during Holiday Peak Periods* Two (2) night minimum otherwise.
• Discount: A stay of one week (seven nights) or more is discounted by 15% except during Holiday Peak Periods*.